Training & Workforce
The Real Work Happens Long Before – and After – We Enter Your Home.
At SolvIt, we hire the best and the brightest. Those seeking rewarding careers, and not just satisfying jobs.
Here’s what else you can expect from our service, administrative, technical, and management personnel:
- Strong background
- Full background check, including criminal, drugs and driving records
- Outstanding skills for the required job
- A willingness and desire to learn and further develop on the job
- Ongoing, mandatory training and refresher courses
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- A commitment to listen first, and explain later
- A promise to answer all your questions in language you can understand
- A knack for making you feel like our most important customer
More about our SolvIt Technicians & Installers
- NATE (North American Technician Excellence) trained and certified
- Manufacturer trained
- Arrive at your home in clean company uniforms and lettered trucks
- Wear shoe covers at all times
- Cover your flooring and other surfaces in the work area
- Thorough clean-up once the job is completed
- A final rundown to make sure you understand what’s been done, and how to operate any new or upgraded equipment.
Trust the SolvIt professionals who never stop working to earn it.
Indoor Solutions. And more of them.