Any number of things can go wrong with your well pump, such as short cycling or a leak in your tank. No matter what the service or repair problem, SolvIt can get the job done quickly and professionally, with minimum disruption to your well water service.
Well Pump Services
- EPA well chlorination to treat bacteria and sanitize your well
- Control replacement
- Submersible well pump repair & replacement
- Above and below ground piping repairs
- Repair or replacement of jet pumps
- Replacement of check valves and wires
- Submersible pump screens installed to keep out sediment
- Well yield testing to determine condition of well
- Well pump and equipment inspection
- Pressure testing of water lines to search for leaks underground
If the pump is constantly going on and off in short increments or not turning off at all, it could mean that: the pressure switch needs adjusting, there’s a clog in the impeller or nozzle, or that the pressure water tank is water logged. SolvIt can also keep your basement dry with our sump pump services.
Contact SolvIt today if you’re having a problem with your well pump or to schedule service with our licensed technicians to help keep it in top working order. SolvIt offers all of our well pump services throughout Connecticut cities.