Heating System Maintenance & Repairs
To Keep the Heat on, There’s a Lot That Goes into Keeping
Your Heating System in Top Working Order.
Winter time is no time to have your heating system quit on you.
How to avoid that? With an annual tune-up and inspection from SolvIt.
We provide ongoing maintenance and expert repairs for:
- Heat pumps
- Ductless air systems
- Baseboard heating
- Radiant heating
- Hydro-air systems
- Electric & Oil systems
- Natural and LP gas system
We also repair all makes and models for your added convenience.
Still, the most important service we offer is our multi-point tune-up and inspection…according to equipment manufacturers and just plain common sense, this is something your system requires at least once a year to deliver peak performance and maintain manufacture warranties.
Here are just some of the steps SolvIt employs:
- Camera inspection of furnace and heat exchanger for cracks
- Inspect for natural gas leaks
- Test ignition system for safe and proper operation
- Test safety and control circuits
- Test exhaust system for proper venting
- Test thermostat for proper operation and accuracy
- Brush, clean and vacuum burner & heat exchanger
- Clean or replace air filter
- Measure and adjust gas pressure for peak efficiency
- Provide fuel oil system efficiency test.
- Lubricate all moving parts per manufacturer
- Tighten and inspect all electrical wiring
In addition to improved performance, our expert maintenance work will help provide:
- Long system lifespan
- Reduced cost of operation
- Cleaner indoor air
- Even temperatures from room to room
Common Heating System Problems
“No heat” is the problem you’re most concerned about, but let’s take a quick look at some of things that can bring about that result:
- Blower fan burnout
- Faulty wiring or blown fuse or tripped circuit breakers
- Problems with your thermostat
- Clogged filter
- Ignition failure
- Leaking pipes
- Controls aren’t working
- And many more
Plus, the types of problems most likely to occur depend on the type of heating system you have. Suffice it to say that SolvIt heating technicians are trained and proficient at repairing all makes, models, and heating system types, not matter what the problem might be. Plus, with literally hundreds of parts on each of our trucks, chances are we can complete the repair with just one visit to your home.
Contact SolvIt today to schedule service for system maintenance or to check out a possible repair issue. Either way, we’re here to help, 24/7.
Indoor Solutions. And more of them.