Hot Water Heaters
If Your Hot Water Supply is Fading or Gone, Count on SolvIt to Revive it…In no Time Flat.
If your current water heater was installed 10-12 years ago, then there’s a very good chance you’re visiting our web site today because you’re interested in purchasing a replacement unit. We have plenty of options to choose from, but we’ll get to that in just a moment.
First, why replace when a simple tune-up and inspection OR repair might be all it takes to fix whatever might be ailing your hot water heater at the moment.
At SolvIt, we maintain and repair all makes and models and provide, fast, reliable, and on-time service…24/7.
On the other hand, your current water heater may be leaking or not able to supply all the hot water you need. If that’s the case, we have options for both your needs and budget. And with our large inventory we can supply and replace your water heater in most cases same day.
Today we have more options to give you than ever before.
For new or replacement units, we offer you these primary choices:
- Electric Water Heaters - Where natural gas is not available, electric water heaters represent an effective and reliable alternative. Utility costs tend to be higher with electric units, but they are often superior to gas heaters in design, installation, maintenance, and service life. Where the total cost of ownership and operation are considered, electric water heating can be more economical.
- Conventional Gas - Natural gas water heaters are reliable and recuperate up to 40% percent quicker than electric models. They also have higher efficiency ratings and just as much storage capacity. So, it’s possible to meet your water-heating demands with a gas unit that has a smaller storage tank than an electric unit with the same rating.
- Tankless water heaters…featuring reduced energy costs, longer system lifespan, and hot water on demand…as much as you need!
Water Heater Extras
For added safety, damage control, and cost savings, SolvIt offers these additional hot water service solutions:
- Recirculation pump…an add-on to gas or electric water heaters that provides hot water from the moment you turn on the tap
- Water pressure regulators
- Expansion tanks
- Storage tank replacement
- Water and gas leak alarms
Contact SolvIt today for the service and expert advice you need for improved home comfort, convenience, and safety.
Indoor Solutions. And more of them.