SolvIt Helps Keep the Water Flowing with our Well Pump Repair & Maintenance Services.
Any number of things can go wrong with your well pump, such as short cycling and a leak in your tank. No matter what the service or repair problem, SolvIt can get the job done quickly and professionally…and with a minimum of disruption to your well water service.
After all, you depend on a steady, abundant, and uninterrupted flow of water.
Our services include:
- EPA well chlorination to treat bacteria and sanitize your well
- Control replacement
- Submersible well pump motor repair & replacement
- Above and below ground piping repairs
- Repair or replacement of jet pumps
- Replacement of check valves and wires
- Submersible pump screens installed to keep out sediment
- Well yield testing to determine condition of well
- Well pump and equipment inspection
- Pressure testing of water lines to search for leaks underground
Here’s something else to keep an eye on. If the pump is working and bringing up water, that’s a good thing. But if the pump is constantly going on and off in short increments or not turning off at all, it could mean that the pressure switch needs adjusting, that there’s a clog in the impeller or nozzle or that the pressure water tank is water logged.
Contact SolvIt today if you’re having a problem with your well pump or to schedule service to help keep it in top working order.
Indoor Solutions. And more of them.