Air Duct Cleaning
Air duct cleaning involves all aspects of your heating and cooling systems. Air ducts accumulate dust, pollen, pet dander and other debris. Your air duct systems should be cleaned at least every 2-3 years. This also includes your dryer vents. We thoroughly clean the entire indoor system, not just the ducts.
- Why should I clean my air ducts? Duct cleaning helps remove airborne contaminants, minimize dust build-up, improve the longevity of your HVAC systems, and help to save money on your energy bill by helping your heating and cooling systems to work at their full capacity.
- Is duct cleaning messy? Our trained technicians at SolvIt employ the most advanced and effective duct cleaning systems in the business. Most importantly, our trained and licensed technicians know how to use it to help you breathe cleaner indoor air. We offer our 100% satisfaction guarantee, which includes upholding your home’s cleanliness.
Air Duct Sealing
Duct sealing can save you money and lead to greater indoor comfort. Unless your ducts are brand new, they could be leaking as much as 30% of the air that flows through them. Some signs that your ducts are leaking air are: high utility bills (summer & winter), finding some of your rooms are difficult to heat or cool, or a stuffy feeling in certain areas of your home. Duct sealing can benefit you and your home by:
- Adding indoor comfort
- No more hot or cold spots
- No more stuffy rooms
- Improved indoor air quality
- Added safety: properly sealed ducts prevent combustion gases and carbon monoxide from gaining access to your living spaces through cracks or holes in your ducts
- Lower utility bills: your heating and cooling systems won’t have to work as hard to keep you comfortable
At SolvIt, we perform a Duct Blaster test using specialized tools and instruments. This test enables us to pinpoint the amount and locations of air leakage from your ducts. Leaky ducts require more air to deliver the desired level of indoor comfort. More air translates into greater amounts of wasted energy and higher home heating and cooling costs. Having your ducts inspected once a year during your annual AC system cleaning and inspection can help detect problems early on. Call or request your appointment online with SolvIt today.
Contact SolvIt today and ask to speak to one of our indoor air quality specialists. We can come out to your home (our services areas) to assess your air quality and recommend the best way to help improve it. Solvit also offers humidifiers, dehumidifiers, air filters and filtration systems which are other effective ways to purify your air and improve the overall air quality of your home.