What is a “SolvIt Home Comfort and Energy Check Up?”
In our process we actually perform work! The value of the work can be worth hundreds of dollars and in many cases thousands, and all for just $149. Offer available until program funds run out. Ask for details. Act now!
How much does it cost?
For $149 co-pay you will typically receive $1,000 or more in weatherization work.
What kind of savings on energy are expected?
Most people see on average at least $200 – $300 just after the immediate fixes during the check up.
How is it so cheap?
The SolvIt Audit is supported by Energize Connecticut and The Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund. The Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund is supported by all Eversource and United Illuminating customers on their electricity bills through the Combined Public Benefits Charge, and by Connecticut Natural Gas and Southern Connecticut Gas Company, and Eversource customers through a conservation charge included in their rates. Cannot be combined with other offers.
What can you expect during the “home check up”?
The “home check up” pinpoints sources of high energy consumption, safety and health concerns in your home. Such as:
- Air Leaks
- Insufficient Insulation
- Defective Air Ducts
- Gas Leaks
- Ventilation Issues
- Inefficient Appliances
- Indoor Air Quality
- Water Quality
What common issues are immediately fixed during the “home check up”?
- We improve cold and drafty rooms in the winter on the spot.
- We improve hot and humid rooms in the summer on the spot.
- We check the safety of your heating and combustion appliances.
- We provide lighting and water conservation measures.
- We reduce air leakage of your home to the outdoors.
- We reduce and in many cases eliminate ice damming.
- We reduce and in many cases eliminate rodents in basements and attics.