Expect More From SolvIt
When you have work done on or in your home, you want to know you are dealing with a trusted service provider. That’s why SolvIt gives you more reasons to choose us for all of your plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical services. We guarantee and pride ourselves on top-rated customer service and provide only the best products for your home.
- On-Time Convenient Service – We don’t schedule our services call or new system installations unless we know we can be at your home when we say we will. We have a 99.6% on-time success rate. And yet, if one of our technicians is delayed for any reason, you’ll receive a courtesy call advising you of our revised arrival time so you don’t have to wonder when we will arrive. We also email you in advance to confirm your appointment time and again to let you know a certified technician is on their way.
- Guaranteed Upfront Pricing – We don’t start any job until you approve the work we’ve recommended and our quoted fee for the service, repair or installation.
- Job Done Right the First Time – When a SolvIt service technician comes to your home, he is trained to fix the problem right the first time! You will also receive a 100% satisfaction guarantee that states if you’re not happy with the quality of our work, we’ll return to make things right – no questions asked.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service – You can call SolvIt day or night with our experienced customer service reps on hand, 24/7. They will connect you with the right member of our team for the job. You will always have the option to speak with a live person, allowing your problem to be fixed quickly and efficiently.
- Maintenance Plans & Annual Equipment Checks – We maintain what we install and offer multiple Protection Plans for heating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, and water treatment systems.
- Best Warranties in the Business – We offer great warranties on new equipment installation and our own expert repairs. Each warranty is in writing and will be explained to you at the time of service.
- Fully-Stocked Trucks – Our licensed technicians or installers will arrive prepared to do the job with a single visit to your home with our full-stocked trucks, that make a second visit a rarity.