We’re always looking for ways to conserve energy and money at the same time.
It all starts at the national level and works its way down. At the local level, SolvIt is working with Connecticut’s gas utility companies to make your switch to gas heat beneficial and cost effective in every way possible. SolvIt, in combination with your local gas company, is working to save you money. Some possible gas conversion incentives include:
- $200 SolvIt rebate when you purchase a new gas heating system.
- Special package deal offers from SolvIt with savings up to $2,750 by choosing one of the following:
- FREE Replacement Gas Warm Air Furnace. Purchase a complete replacement air conditioning system and you’ll receive a free replacement gas furnace with an 80% AFUE (energy efficiency) rating. Chimney liner extra if required. You may also be eligible for additional rebates with your purchase!
- FREE Water Heater. Purchase a 96% efficient, or higher, variable two-stage furnace, and you’ll receive a free 40-gallon natural vent gas hot water heater. Chimney liner extra if required. You may also be eligible for additional rebates with you purchase!
- FREE Indirect 40 Gallon Water Heater. Purchase a 95% efficient, or higher, modulating gas water boiler, and you’ll receive a free indirect water heater. You may also be eligible for additional rebates with your purchase!
- $150 federal tax credit on qualified purchases.
- You could be eligible for a free gas hook-up at no cost to you.
- Up to a $750 rebate from the EnergizeCT Instant Heating Discount Program. SolvIt will assist in determining you eligibility.
- Available financing programs for qualified customers.
The biggest savings of all will be visible every time you look at your gas bill compared to what you formerly paid for oil heat. With energy savings alone, your new gas heating system should pay for itself in just 3-4 years.
New System Lifetime Warranty
Contact SolvIt today to schedule a free in-home consultation and proposal.