A water leak anywhere in your home can result in countless gallons of wasted water, damage to your home and property, and plenty of other issues. Hopefully, you can spot a water leak very early in the making before things get worse. Our team of emergency plumbers provide exceptional water leak detection and repair services for homes in Connecticut. Our technicians will help you resolve small to large water leaks in your house.
How to Spot a Water Leak
The good news is you don’t always need a plumber to see if you have a leak in the first place. For starters, these are common signs of an outdoor or indoor water leak:
- Water bills that seem unusually high.
- Water meter readings changing when you are not using your water.
- Sewer backup problems that become chronic.
- Running toilets and dripping faucets.
- Spongy, soft, or discolored walls.
- Musty odors from floors, walls near drains, or sewers.
- Cracked or unusually damp foundation or slab.
- Warm areas on concrete floors, mildew, or excessive moisture under carpets.
- In the yard, particularly wet or moist areas that are unusually wet or moist, often with very healthy or unusual plant or grass growth.
If you noticing one or more of the above, then there’s a good chance you have a water leak somewhere and it is best to have it addressed immediately.
Electronic Leak Detection
At SolvIt, we employ sophisticated electronic leak detectors that can spot water leaks anywhere, including inside your walls and underground. Our services also include water and sewer line location. Once we assess the damage, we can then recommend and implement the right repair or replacement solution.
Replacement Water & Sewer Lines
Inside your home, we recommend replacing your current water pipes with either copper pipe or Pex tubing. Our team of licensed plumbers offer reliable water leak repair and pipe replacement services for homeowners in areas such as Hartford, Danbury, New Haven, Wallingford, Bridgeport, Norwalk, and Stamford. Re-piping calcified or leaky water lines will increase your water pressure and eliminate costly water damage repair bills.
Investing in new water lines will also improve the delivery of hot water to the fixtures and appliances in your home. In addition, installing new water pipes will improve the efficiency of your plumbing system and help you save money. For outside water and sewer line replacement, we install copper, polyethylene or pvc piping which offers several outstanding benefits:
- Greater durability to withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- Withstands long-term exposure to stress.
- Plastic piping resists chemical attack from acids, alkalis and corrosive.
Water Leak Detection Services In Your Local Area
Our team can also replace broken or worn out water meters, yard hydrants, and repair lawn irrigation leaks. Our professionals offer comprehensive water leak detection and repair services for homes Connecticut. Our technicians will find the leak on your property and replace the damaged water line. Contact us today to schedule your service.
If you need assistance with a water leak in your home, give our team of professional plumbers a call at (860) 325-7836 to schedule an appointment.