Well Pump Repair and Installation Services in Connecticut
Any number of things can go wrong with your well pump, such as short cycling or a leak in your tank. Our team of expert plumbers provide reliable well pump repair and installation services for homes in areas of Connecticut such as Waterbury, Bridgeport, Plainville, Hartford, New Haven, and Stamford. Regardless of the severity of the issue, our technicians can get the job done quickly and professionally, with minimum disruption to your well water service.
Well Pump Services
- EPA well chlorination to treat bacteria and sanitize your well
- Control replacement
- Submersible well pump repair & replacement
- Above and below-ground piping repairs
- Repair or replacement of jet pumps
- Replacement of check valves and wires
- Submersible pump screens installed to keep out sediment
- Well yield testing to determine condition of well
- Well pump and equipment inspection
- Pressure testing of water lines to search for leaks underground
Well Pump Installation and Repair Services in Bridgeport, CT and Other Areas
If the pump is constantly going on and off in short increments or not turning off at all, it could mean that the pressure switch needs adjusting, a clog in the impeller or nozzle, or that the pressure water tank is clogged. Our team of well pump installers provide dependable replacement and repair services for homes in areas of Connecticut such as Fairfield, Danbury, Hartford, Greenich, Plainville, and Bridgeport. In addition, our skilled plumbers will help you keep your basement dry with our sump pump repair services. Give our plumbers a call by phone at (860) 325-7836 if you’re having a problem with your well pump.
Call us at 860-791-3417 for fast, reliable emergency Plumbing services! Find your local SolvIt Home Services today for fast, reliable emergency Plumbing services in your area!